Thursday, November 18, 2010

Kasich: Let Strickland Abolish the Death Penalty

Dear Goobernatorial Winner John Kasich:

You're first public act as Governor of Ohio - even before sworn in - is to vocally support your predecessor's decision to end the death penalty in our State.  You will find this act to have many advantages, political and personal.

Please know that your failure will ensure this: as your successor, my first public act as Governor of Ohio will be this epistolary missive declaring my intentions to run against you.

And, by then, there'd better be a bullet train that delivers me from my driveway to the Ohio Capitol in 90 minutes, goddammit. And good coffee, to and fro.  No cheap stuff.  I'd recommend Newman's Own.  You bring the Cream, I'll bring the Spoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment